Expressions of interest are being sought for expert judges to be part this year’s Moreton Bay Region Business Excellence & Innovation Awards.
The awards program is held annually by Moreton Bay Region Industry & Tourism (MBRIT) in partnership with Moreton Bay Regional Council.
It recognises, rewards and supports industry, innovation and commercialisation of the region’s businesses and provides a pathway to national and international awards programs.
To reflect Moreton Bay Regional Council’s Regional Economic Development Strategy, new categories have been carefully crafted to elevate the priority industries.
The 12 categories are:
1. Award for Food and Agribusiness Excellence
2. Award for Advanced Manufacturing Excellence
3. Award for Tourism Business Excellence
4. Award for Customer Service Excellence
5. Award for Exporting Excellence
6. Award for Environment & Sustainability Excellence
7. Award for Not-For-Profit Excellence
8. Award for Innovation Excellence
9. Award for Youth Innovation Excellence
10. Award for Businesswoman of the Year
11. Award for Employee of the Year
12. Award for Entrepreneur of the Year
The objective of the year’s Moreton Bay Region Business Excellence & Innovation Awards judging process is to fairly and independently evaluate each entry.
MBBEIA judges are required to assess submissions and participate in applicant interview (where required).
Judges will be required for the following dates:
• Briefing session Thursday, September 2
• Judging period Monday, September 6 to Thursday, September 30
• Judges will also be invited to attend the 2021 Moreton Bay Region Business Excellence & Innovation Gala Awards on Friday, November 19.
Anyone interested in being a judge will need to complete an expression of interest form by Monday, August 2, 2021.
To find out more, visit businessawardsmoretonbayregion.com.au/